After investors identify the property they want to purchase – Carolina United Realty and Property Management can seamlessly move them toward the management of the property starting with before an offer is even made ( potential rent rates , school info, tax implications and re-sale potential ). The staff at Carolina United Realty and Property Management is very proud of our high-tech website that offers a tenant screening process ( credit check / criminal history / background check / national eviction database search ) and the site includes options for the tenants to pay their rents online and is capable of direct deposit to the property owners. Carolina United Realty and Property Management proudly manages 600 homes from the Fort Mill / York, SC area up to Lake Norman, NC and all points between. Visit the site at www.CarolinaUnitedRealty.com and contact us anytime !
Carolina United Realty is a FULL SERVICE Property Management Company at the guaranteed lowest rates!
Here is what we will do for you…
- Advertise your property utilizing newspaper, internet and listing services.
- Install a professional yard sign.
- Show your property to prospective tenants.
- Investigate tenant’s credit history and background.
- Execute a legal lease.
- Collect rent from tenants.
- Property inspections.
- Monthly and year-end statements.
- Expedite repairs, handle complaint calls and tenant correspondence.
- Up-fit property to be rented or sold.
- Mail a monthly net proceeds check to you or direct deposit.
- If necessary, handle eviction in magistrate court.
- Provide you with WORRY FREE property management.
You don’t pay anything until the property is rented and the tenant is paying rent.
- 8% or $80 whichever is greater of the gross monthly rent is the per month management fee. 50% of one month leasing fee covers all cost for all referrals and marketing.
- No upfront fees for account set-up, advertising, documentation fees, no add-ons.
- Payments are sent to the property owners around the 20th of each month.
- Repairs over $300.00 will be sent out for bids.
- Tenant Selection:
- Applicants fill out detailed application.
- Credit report/criminal record/background checks all may be used.
- Current and previous landlords are contacted to check previous rental history.
- We verify job status, with employer.
- All security deposits are held in a Carolina United Realty Escrow Account.
- If needed, the eviction process will be handled from start to finish.
Proud members of the Better Business Bureau ( BBB ) and The National Association of Residential Property Managers ( NARPM ) as well as The North Carolina Real Estate Commission Property Managers Division
We have the connections, the experience and the backing to make owning investment property worry free!